how to be a revolutionary
i am always serious.
79 percent of americans missing the point entirely
of which i'd like to add driving your car to the harley davidson shop.
- publish an
- memorize "howl".
- create a standard look for your propaganda.
- make "a scene."
- go directly to jail. do not pass go. and definately do not collect $200.
- compose and hand out "literature." (note that
it is not enough to publish just on the internet.
- eat curds and way. (while this has nothing really no direct
connection with being a revolutionary, doing crazy things sets you
apart as strange and perhaps strangely credible in peoples' minds.
although such a plan could back-fire and you could be viewed as the
creepy fuck-up you are, we ignore such a possibility as just too
- shave with a knife or not at all, but none
of this half-way-cream bullshit (despite whatever your dermatologist
may tell you).
- Get press
--however which way you can (remember: any press is fuckin press).
you realize that a
prerequisite for all of this is that you must have a cause. blindly
stabbing in the dark does no good for anyone, except your critics.
also, being too revolutionary alienates you so much that you will only
fuck shit up after you die. and then you'll be dead.